We would be pleased to assist you with the incorporation of a Spanish limited company to either buy property or to do business in Spain.
The costs of a Spanish limited company are 950 Euros plus IVA at 21% of 199.50 Euros amounting to 1149.50 Euros. If you would like to instruct us to incorporate a Spanish Limited company, please complete the form below and arrange payment of the sum of 1149.50 Euros by clicking here.
Questions about the incorporation process
- How long will it take?
- The incorporation process can take between 15 and 45 days. Buying an off the shelf company is not any faster. If your company meets the new company incorporation regulations then incorporation could take place in a day. Please contact us for more information about this.
- What will I receive?
- Company name certificate
- Deed of incorporation of company
- Standard articles for the company
- Company CIF
- Registration at the Mercantile Registry
- Form 600 (stamp duty)
- Form 036 (tax registration)
- Tax & accounting obligations for a company in Spain
- The tax year runs from 1 January to 31 December. Every quarter and yearly you will be required to file tax forms.
- Company address
- You will require a Spanish address for your company. If you choose to use our accounting services then our address may be used for your registered address.
- Minimum share capital
- The minimum sum of 3000 Euros must be transferred into the Spanish bank account and can be withdrawn once the company is finally registered.
If you wish to discuss the incorporation process or appropriate structure, please contact us.