Selling Property in Spain
Have you decided to sell your Spanish property? Would you like assistance in preparing your Spanish property documents for sale? Is all of your property registered at the local land registry?
Cannot come to Spain to sell your Spanish property? Require a power of attorney so we can sell the property for you?
Our experienced team of Spanish property lawyers, English Solicitors, Irish Solicitors and Scottish Solicitors located across Spain can provide practical advice in a language you will understand, when selling a Spanish Property. We can provide the following services to you:
- Review of Spanish property documents before you advertise the property for sale
- Preparation of a Spanish property reservation contract
- Exchange contracts for the sale of your Spanish property
- Advice in respect of capital gains tax
- Power of attorney
- Arrange valuations
- Apply for Spanish capital gains tax rebates
- Attend the notary’s office and complete the sale
If you are considering selling a property then we will be happy to review your property documents prior to a sale to avoid any delays once a sale has been agreed or before you even place the property on the market.
We will guide you through the selling process and deal with the buyer’s enquiries as they arise. If there are any issues with the property or difficult enquiries raised by the buyer then we will work with you to find a solution. For example if a swimming pool is not registered then we can register this for you prior to a sale.
Call us to discuss the sale of your Spanish property and download our guide to Selling a Spanish Property.