Renting your property for long term use or for holidays? Do you own a Spanish property that you wish to lease or rent? Are you interested in renting your Spanish property for holiday use? Does your property require registration with the Regional Tourist Authority for holiday rentals?
Our team of specialist property lawyers located across Spain can work with you in preparing and drafting short or long term rental agreements and advise on property rental laws or deposit registration. Also if you are renting your property for tourist use, we can register the property with the Regional Tourist Authority. We can provide you with the following services:
- Short term or long term rental contracts
- Registering your property with the Regional Tourist Authority
- Assist you in submitting quarterly tax returns for rentals
- Registering holiday guests with the local Spanish police
- Prepare documents to comply with the rental laws
Contact us for your short or long term rental contract. If you would like a Spanish Rental Contract click here to complete our Rental Contract form online and download your draft Spanish Rental Contract.