Landlord & Rental Agreements

Renting your property for long term use or for holidays? Do you own a Spanish property that you wish to lease or rent? Are you interested in renting your Spanish property for holiday use? Does your property require registration with the Regional Tourist Authority for holiday rentals?

Our team of specialist property lawyers located across Spain can work with you in preparing and drafting short or long term rental agreements and advise on property rental laws or deposit registration. Also if you are renting your property for tourist use, we can register the property with the Regional Tourist Authority. We can provide you with the following services:

  • Short term or long term rental contracts
  • Registering your property with the Regional Tourist Authority
  • Assist you in submitting quarterly tax returns for rentals
  • Registering holiday guests with the local Spanish police
  • Prepare documents to comply with the rental laws

Contact us for your short or long term rental contract. If you would like a Spanish Rental Contract click here to purchase a Rental Contract online and download your draft Spanish Rental Contract.

Visit our blog on how to comply with the Andalucian Law for holiday rentals.

Ask us for a Quote

We know you will want to know how much your legal advice will cost, so we are committed to confirming costs of our services to you in writing.

Join Our Newsletter

By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact

“What I would like to say is a big thank you to you all for the excellent help and service that I have received.”

Mrs. W – Surrey, UK