Do you require a Spanish contract of employment? Do you have an employee manual you would like to adapt to Spanish law? Do you require advice on reducing or increasing staff levels?
Our specialist and experienced employment abogados are available to answer your employment questions, provide practical advice on Spanish employment law and Human Resources best practice.
The Spanish employment team all speak English and have a wealth of experience in providing the following services:
- Policies and contracts of employment
- Employee manuals
- Structuring executive redundancy arrangements
- Advice on non competition clauses
- Large scale reorganisations and transfers of employees
- Litigation advice
- All aspects of day-to-day employment law
The legal team at My Lawyer in Spain will offer you the peace of mind to ensure you are compliant with Spanish law.
Contact one of the Spanish employment team to discuss your employment requirements before you take action.