Have you found an office or property you would like to rent? Spanish Land you would like to lease or develop for your business?
Do you require advice on the terms of a Spanish rental contract? Are there review or break clauses in your commercial property rental contract? Are you taking on existing tenants in a property and require advice on the tenants’ rental contracts?
These are many of the issues our team of Spanish abogados and British solicitors face regularly acting for both commercial landlords and clients. If you are entering into short term rental or long term rental agreements in Spain, or taking over existing rental contracts, our English speaking team can provide the legal support around renting and leasing you need.
We can provide the following services to you:
- Review Spanish rental contracts
- Draft tailor made Spanish rental contracts
- Assist with obtaining commercial property opening licence
- Survey the property
- Registration with local authorities
- Assist with sector specific regulatory requirements
Contacts us to assist you with your Spanish commercial property requirements.