Our Blog is designed to keep you up to date with developments of Spanish law and news.

You will also find some of our Top Tips for different areas of law to give you some key advice when requiring legal services in Spain. If you cannot find what you are looking for or would like to discuss a matter further, please contact us.


Brexit Affect on the Spanish Property Market

The Brexit Affect on the Spanish Property Market

9 July 2018 | Tags: , ,

The British led the foreigners buying in Spain with 15.01% total property sales, despite Brexit.


Regulation for the Real Estate Sector in Spain

6 July 2018 | Tags:

Guidelines have now been issued for real estate agents in parts of Spain. Here’s our overview of how the new regulations could look and the changes ahead.


Real Estate Seminar

5 things you need to know about the Floor Clause

24 May 2018 | Tags: ,

We are excited to invite Costa del Sol Estate Agents to join our full morning of Real Estate Updates for the Spanish Market!  This FREE event will take place on 21 June 2018 at La Sala Banus in Puerto Banus. 


Meet Isabel Pérez–Blanco Muñoz

24 May 2018 | Tags: , , ,

In the second of our series of interviews with the My Lawyer in Spain team, we meet Isabel Pérez–Blanco Muñoz, Spain born, founding Partner and qualified Abogado with a specialisation in European Law


A Place in the Sun Updates

24 May 2018

Spain continues to be the country that many visitors are attracted to and with free legal advice on hand, the MLS Team answered questions at A Place in the Sun about the taxes buyers pay when buying a property in Spain which varies from region to region, Spanish Wills, ownership options and more


Ask us for a Quote

We know you will want to know how much your legal advice will cost, so we are committed to confirming costs of our services to you in writing.

Join Our Newsletter

Sign-up today to receive updates:


“Thank you so much for the smoothest closing we have had in the 8 homes we have purchased and sold in the past.”

Martin Hayes