At My Lawyer in Spain we enjoy working with charitable associations and foundations and helping in our community and supporting others.
Here is a list of some of the events the staff at My Lawyer in Spain have been involved in:
- Alex Radford. December 2013 – Running Malaga Marathon for the local food bank Bancosol Alimentos.
- Alex Radford. April 2013 – Running the London Marathon for the Child Brain Injury Trust.
- Attending and supporting Queen’s Jubillee Party with the Royal British Legion.
- Working with the Foundation for the English Cemetery in Malaga.
- Joint Remembrance Parade held with the Spanish Legion.
Alex at the finish line of the London Marathon
Joint Remembrance Parade held with the Spanish Legion