Are you getting married? Do you already have your own assets? Do you require a pre nuptial agreement? Or if already married, a post nuptial agreement? Are you divorced and having problems with the child custody and maintenance agreements?
Our team of expert Spanish family lawyers act for clients from around the world with assets and or family members in Spain. Over the years we have gained invaluable international experience and can work with you and your local family lawyer to provide the following services:
- Divorce and separation advice
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- Matrimonial financial regimes
- Child Custody & maintenance
- Child abduction issues
- Agreements for couples who live together but are not married
- Enforcement of Court Orders in Spain
- Litigation and court attendance
- Freezing orders
- Civil Partnerships
If you are an individual or a lawyer acting for a client with Spanish interests, contact us to discuss how we can help.