Are you interested in buying a Spanish property? Are you buying an off plan Spanish property? Or reforming a ruin?
Would you like to discuss the Spanish property purchase process with a local lawyer in English? Not decided yet on the region in Spain where you would like to buy? Unsure of the costs of buying a Spanish property?
We have an experienced and specialist team of Spanish property lawyers, English Solicitors, Irish Solicitors & Scottish Solicitors who act for clients buying property all over Spain and its Islands. Located across Spain and its Islands we can provide you with expert local knowledge and advice.
Each step of the way we are here to help you through the Spanish conveyancing process from start to finish and committed to providing you with the following quality services:
- Buying a Spanish property
- Due diligence on the property
- Arranging valuations and/or surveys
- Exchange of contracts drafted in English and Spanish
- Dealing with completion arrangements
- Completing tax formalities
- Registering the property in the buyer’s names
- Arranging the transfer of utilities
- Setting up bank accounts
- Applying for NIE numbers
- Putting building and contents insurance in place
- Mortgage advice
- Assistance with planning
- Advice on buying plots of land and building
- Advice on the most appropriate Spanish Property Ownership Options
- Advice on Questions to ask estate agents *
- Budgeting the Purchase of Your Spanish Property
- Step by step guide to buying Spanish property
- Top Tips for relocating to Spain
- Spanish buyers property checklist
- Get a Spanish bank account and nies now
If you are buying a Spanish property, the first call you make to a lawyer should be to My Lawyer in Spain. We offer support in a language you will understand and can provide you with all aspects of support you may need related to your purchase in Spain. Don’t wait until you have found your property, there are some issues which are best thought through in advance of making any offer on a property.
Contact us to arrange for a free of charge 30 minute consultation with a specialist Spanish property lawyer about buying your Spanish property.