Planning & Development
Are you planning to build Spanish property or develop your land? Require assistance with your application for planning permission? Do you require contracts to sell your Spanish property off plan? Before you even decide to develop, we can assist with feasibility studies.
Our team of Spanish property lawyers act for clients buying land for development in Spain. The team can assist with the Spanish planning permission process, construction and registration of the developed property at the Spanish Land Registry.
We have experience in acting for buyers of Spanish property being familiar with all requirements and can prepare a package of ‘off plan’ sales documents for you.
As a respected and experienced law firm in the real estate industry in Spain, we have strong relationships with national firms of valuers, surveyors, architects and banks who can add value to your Spanish property development offering.
Our team of Spanish legal property experts can provide you with the following services:
- Assistance with planning permission
- Lending and finance
- Surveys & valuations
- Off plan sales contracts
- Bank guarantee arrangements
- Introductions to architects
- Feasibility studies
- Registration of off plan build at the Land Registry
- Declaring deeds of Horizontal Division
- Updating the Land Registry & Catastro Registry
- Introductions to established estate agents to assist with the sale of your properties
If you are involved in planning or developing Spanish land, we would be pleased to talk to you to discuss your requirements. Contact us today for an initial discussion.