Are you handling customer data? Are you using customer data for marketing purposes? Are you sending newsletters to your database? Does your website comply with Spanish Data Protection law?
Any company that handles data in Spain is obliged by law to register with the Spanish Data Protection Agency known as the Agencia Espanola de Proteccion de Datos.
Our data protection department provides advice to businesses and organisations and can assist with the following:
- Registration with Data Protection Agency
- Data processor arrangements
- Dealing with complaints and investigations
- Disclosure requirements for subject access requests
- Carrying out data protection audits
- Drafting appropriate policy and procedural documentation
- Drafting manuals
- Training employees
- Ensuring your website complies with Data Protection Laws
- Advice on client capture data and marketing campaigns
- Agreements with parter companies on the share of data
Contact us to discuss how your business can comply with the Spanish Data Protection Laws.