Ask My Lawyer in Spain – Mind Your Money
On 15 May the ‘Ask My Lawyer in Spain’ free webinar topic was ‘how can you Mind Your Money?’ The stock market has been going up and down over recent weeks. How can we invest safely during turbulent times?
Your Questions included:-
- We have all seen the headlines with the bad news of “the markets”, could you explain a bit how the markets moved recently?
- Can you explain why this happened?
- How does this compare with other recent turbulence in the stock markets, such as the dot.com bubble in 2001 and the more recent Credit Crunch? Is it different this time or similar?
- How do you see this evolve in the coming weeks and months, what can we expect?
- How does this affect your dealing with your clients now? Did they panic?
- Did you make any changes?
- Are there any opportunities when it comes to investing?
- Will there be long term changes to the way of investing?
- Many people are nervous about investing, what would you tell them now? Can you give some advice , or call it basic principles, about investing?
- What else can people do to get the most out of their hard-earned money?
- How often do you get in touch with your clients? Has this changed over the course of the lock down?
- Which media do you normally use with your clients?
- Have you noticed/experienced an increase in demand for your services during the crisis?
We were joined by Tim Govaerts and the team from Blacktower Financial Management Group. Blacktower specialises in offering a bespoke and independent wealth management advice service for international and UK clients, comprising of individuals, companies, charities, pension funds and trustees.
Watch the video below
Join us next time
Our next online webinar on Friday 22 May will be covering the topic ‘buying Spanish Property’. We will walk you through the legal process as well as what is currently happening in the property market.
If you have any questions please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can include them in the Q&A
Our guest this week is David Jackson of Jackson Grundy Real Estate – Spain
Jackson Grundy have been trading in the UK since 1994 and are now established as the market leading estate agent within Northampton and the surrounding villages. Managing Director David Jackson has owned a home on the Costa del Sol for over 15 years and added to their offices by opening the 10th Jackson Grundy Nueva Andalucia office in 2014.
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.