A power of attorney is a document that authorises either our team of lawyers or a trusted individual to act for you in Spain. Powers of attorney have to be signed before a notary or a public official and then legalised or stamped with the stamp of the Apostile of the Hague.
Before signing a power of attorney it is important to consider who will use the power of attorney and what powers should be granted. For example a power of attorney can be granted to buy a Spanish property, inherit a Spanish property, close a Spanish bank account, to issue legal proceedings or to incorporate a company.
Below is a list of the power of attorney documents you can buy online.
- Power of attorney to buy a Spanish property, open a Spanish bank account and apply for NIE numbers
- Power of attorney to sell a Spanish property and close bank accounts
- Power of attorney to inherit Spanish assets
If you would like to buy a power of attorney online, you will need to do the following:
- Complete the power of attorney form below
- Pay the sum of 211.75 Euros online by clicking here
- Send us a copy of your passport and proof of address to email@example.com
If you have any queries about buying a power of attorney, contact us to discuss how we can help you.