Ask My Lawyer in Spain – Economic Measures for Businesses & Self Employed
My Lawyer in Spain team are holding weekly question and answer sessions to talk about all things related to You and the Law in Spain. In our latest webinar, My Lawyer in Spain were joined by Natasha Meah Layland Bsc (Hons), Director and founder of E.B.F Consulting SL., dedicated to tax, accounting and strategic business advice for companies in Europe trading in the Canary Islands and Spain.
– A summary of some of the government measures available to help businesses
– Spain relies on the tourist industry and has a lot of estate agents, bar restaurants and businesses involved in that industry. What specific help is there for them? Self employed and employers?
– Ideas of what she is advising clients to do now
– Can the Tax declarations be delayed? What about the annual tax returns?
– How can businesses get tax info to their accountants if they are not allowed to go to their place of work?
– Can the Landlord on my local still ask for my rental payment even though I can’t open my shop?
– Are there any interest free ways to pay my tax for Q1?
– new regulations about early redemption of pensions.
The webinars are free to attend and held ONLINE via zoom. Our events are shared under our Facebook events.
Submit any questions in confidence be included in our webinars to email@example.com
And we share more information on our website https://mylawyerinspain.com