Move to Spain Virtual Roadshow
In March, My Lawyer in Spain will be participating in the Move To Spain Virtual Roadshow which is a webinar series hosted by Expat Network designed to help people planning to move to Spain to live, work or retire.
There are three sessions on 23rd March to help you to identify what you can do now to prepare for your move once restrictions are eased. The sessions will explain:
- The new visa and residency requirements in Spain now that the UK is no longer in the EU
- Financial planning issues which you should consider before you make the move to avoid unnecessarily incurring taxes in Spain.
- What you can do now to ensure you hit the ground running when you are able to visit Spain to find your new home in Spain.
For the Diary
In May, we are also joining their series of webinars designed to ensure you are well-informed as you prepare to make the move to live, work or retire in Spain. Topics will:
- Give you an overview of the lifestyle in Spain, which regions are likely to be best for you depending on what you are looking for from your new life in Spain
- Set out the attractions of the different areas of Spain to buy your dream home and how the mortgage and buying process in Spain differs from what you are used to in the UK
- Explain how to find a suitable property to rent and how rent terms and agreements work in Spain.
- Guide you through the practicalities of moving to Spain including how to access healthcare, driving licences, taking a car to Spain, opening a bank account etc
- Give you an overview of the Spanish tax system and the very different inheritance rules in Spain and the implications for estate planning.
You can contact us for any information prior to either event about your move as well as use our free first 30 minute consultation.