During August, Alex Radford took part in a virtual Move to Spain Roadshow. The organisers, Expat Network, had originally planned to hold meetings in Marbella and Alicante for those wanting to take the next step and travel to visit the area they planned to move to.
Instead this webinar brought together a range of speakers to guide you through what is required to move to Spain before the end of the Brexit Transition Period so that you can secure long term residence rights in Spain.
The webeinar covered the following issues:
- Applying for residencia
- Right to access state healthcare and private health insurance
- Renting or buying your dream home
- Buying property safely in Spain
- Financing your purchase
- Tax system and tax planning
- State and private pensions
You can watch the full video recording here:-
Speakers for the Virtual Roadshows included:
- Nigel Ayres, CEO, Expat Network
- Brett Hanson, Senior Partner, Blevins Franks Spain (covering tax, pensions and financial planning)
- Tom Arnold, Commercial Director, Currency Index (covering managing foreign exchange risks)
- Alex Radford, Partner, My Lawyer in Spain (covering residence, property buying process and other legal issues)
- Carrie-Ann Harrison, Health Insurance Specialist, Ibex Insurance Spain (covering healthcare in Spain and other insurance options)
- Nigel Salmon, MD and Founder, Girasol Homes (covering property in Southern Costa Blanca, Murcia, Grenada and Mallorca)
- Joanne Alderton, Managing Partner, Aldertons (covering property in Northern Costa Blanca)
- Jason Wild, Partner, The Marbella Connection (covering property in the Costa del Sol)
If you need help with any of the issues covered in this roadshow please do contact us.