Advice for moving to Spain – Visas, property, tax, wills, marriage & divorce
“Do it! But plan it” – is the advice of Alex Radford from My Lawyer in Spain in this interview with MumAbroad.
In this MumAbroad interview, Alex talks about visas, property taxes, tax planning, wills, marriages, divorces and expert insider’s advice for anyone moving to Spain.
‘DID YOU KNOW?’ – KEY FACTS FOR MOVING TO SPAIN
- Did you know that people seeking to buy property in Andalucia pay 10% on top of the sale price to cover taxes – while in Valencia and Catalonia it can be up to 15%?
- Did you know that the golden visa in Spain can grant you two year’s residency in Spain if you invest more than €500,000 into Spanish real estate? Do you know how to apply for it?
- Did you know how moving countries can affect the tax advantage on any investment products you have?
- Do you know the advantages of a Spanish will, and how writing one can save time and taxes on any inheritance?
- Do you know how to have a smooth divorce process in Spain?
- Did you know you can apply for visas, residency and more while in Spain with the help of My Lawyer in Spain?
If you have the above concerns and more, contact My Lawyer in Spain today for expert advice you can trust and understand.
For more information or for other questions about moving to Spain please contact us.
MumAbroad was founded in 2007 as a resource for expat mums who struggled without the support of their extended family. By 2014, the network had grown to include information on child-related services, schools, family activities, shops, family holidays and restaurants across Spain and three other European countries. The international network is proud to feature a Women in Business directory, giving home-country, expat and immigrant women a platform to reinvent themselves after maternity leave and serve the MumAbroad community.