Real Estate Market in Spain during Lockdown
Estate agents from across Spain joined My Lawyer in Spain to talk about the current market in their part of Spain and what potential buyers can do during the lockdown and beyond.
- How is lockdown affecting your business?
- What changes have you made to your business as a result of Covid 19?
- Are you still showing properties? If so how? What nationality are your buyers?
- How are you handling sales that had been agreed before lockdown?
- Have you agreed any sales since lockdown? What is the sentiment amongst your sellers? Do they believe that after lockdown they may have to review their prices?
- What is the sentiment amongst your buyers? Do they believe that after lockdown they may will bag a bargain?
- What finance purchasing options are available?
- What changes will you be implementing once lockdown is lifted?
We were joined by:
Steven Howlett of VIP Almeria – Real Estate – Inmobiliaria is a Member of the National Association of REALTORS® and Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS). Established since 2005, V.I.P Almeria offer Sales, Valuations, Survey, Architect plans, Community Administration, Insurance, Planning and Property Registry solutions including Land Taxes.
Javier Del Carpio from SANTÉ Realty Investments, Small Oasis Resort Community™ is an International Project Manager for Real Estate in Costa del Sol and Commercial Real Estate broker & Investor. He also focuses on Commercial Real Estate Projects mainly in the areas of Office, Multifamily Apartments and Retail.
Zoë Males of Olvera Properties specialises in helping you buy and sell property in inland Andalucia, the Serrania de Ronda, and particularly in the beautiful town of Olvera.
Tracey Hawkins of 5 Real Estate – a fixed fee estate agency service based on the South Costa Blanca. Incorporated in 2018 with a desire to significantly reduce the cost of buying and selling a home in Spain, our experienced team of property professionals provides a full estate agency service for both buyers and sellers. Our head office is based near Villamartin, Orihuela Costa and we currently cover along the coast from La Mata to Los Alcazares, and inland from Ciudad Quesada to Pinar de Campoverde.
Ask My Lawyer in Spain – Property Values and Surveys
Our next free webinar event on Friday 8 May at 15:00 More information under our https://facebook.com/mylawyerinspain/events page