Top 10 questions to ask your solicitor when divorcing in Spain
Our team highly experienced in Spanish family law, can provide the legal support you need to help you during this difficult time.
- Can international couples opt for an express divorce in Spain?
- Are there specific laws for international divorces?
- If I am not Spanish, do I need a specialist international family lawyer to deal with my divorce?
- How can I protect my properties in Spain, if I am experiencing proceedings in another country?
- What is the criteria of Spanish courts to define the concept of a child’s best interests?
- Is there a possibility to claim for interim measures regarding children or maintenance while the main divorce proceeding is on going?
- Which law will apply to the division of jointly owned assets?
- How will the assets be transferred?
- What is the Spanish process to enforce a foreign divorce order?
- Is it necessary to obtain an authorisation to travel abroad with the children after the breakdown?
Would you like answers to these questions?
Contact the specialist family lawyers here at My Lawyer in Spain.