Alex Radford, Founding Partner, My Lawyer in Spain was delighted to take part in the Expat Network webinar series about moving to Spain.
The first webinar was about Immigration and Residence Requirements in Spain for UK Nationals in 2021.
Brexit has changed the rules for UK Nationals planning to move to Spain and Covid-19 has created difficulties in being able to travel to Spain.
What are the new rules and what can you do now to get ready to move when the current restrictions are lifted?
Watch the video recording
And register for the rest of the series Move to Spain Webinar series here
- Immigration And Residence Requirements In Spain For Brits In 2021.
- Key Financial Planning Considerations As You Prepare For Your Move.
- What Can I Do Now To Begin My Property Search?
- Buying Your Home In The Costa Del Sol – Top Tips
- Buying Your Home In The Southern Costa Blanca And Murcia Region – Top Tips
- Buying Your Home In The Northern Costa Blanca – Top Tips
- All You Need To Know About Renting A Property In Spain
- Property In Spain: Financing the Purchase and The Buying Process
- The Spanish Tax System – An Overview
- Inheritance And Estate Planning In Spain
- Practicalities of a Move to Spain – healthcare, cars, banking
My Lawyer in Spain are here to help with your move to Spain. Contact us for any advice or support.