Selling Property in Spain
Last week we covered the buying process for moving to Spain. This week discussed selling a Spanish property and explained the legal process as well as views of the real estate market in Spain and what sellers can do to prepare their property for sale.
We were delighted to be joined by Andy Bridge, Managing Director of A Place In The Sun who talked about market intelligence, what buyers are searching for, budgets and areas. Also James Vizetelly, Marketing Director at Affinity Spain gave who gave an overview of the current market conditions and tips for how sellers can prepare their property for sale.
Your Property Questions
- How many properties for Spain do you have on https://aplaceinthesun.com and what are the stats looking like? Has the amount of visits increased during lockdown?
- How does a property portal work?
- What are the most popular areas buyers look for on the Costa del Sol?
- What type of properties do people tend to look for and what are the general budgets?
- Has this changed during lockdown?
- What practical tips can you offer for people to get their property prepared for sale?
The Sales Process
On our website we have two advice leaflets for you to download:-
Your Sales Process Questions
- My house is on the market, what initial steps do you recommend?
- I have accepted an offer for my property in Spain. What are the next stages?
- We have made additions to the property during ownership, what is your advice?
- What happens at completion? Where does it take place?
- What happens with our mortgage when we sell? What is the process?
- What taxes do I have to pay when I sell my home?
On 5 June 2020 at 15:00 we will be answering questions around litigation, employment law or family matters. Send your questions in advance to email@example.com
The experts will be from the My Lawyer in Spain team:
· Jesús Pérez Morillas. Lawyer. Personal Injury/traffic and road accidents.
· Rosario Génova Alguacil. Family Law and general litigation
· Carmen Blanco. Lawyer. Employment Law
· Eoin McGirr. Lawyer and Solicitor. General litigation
Pre-register for the webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.